- The domain http://www.radhee.com/including any web-pages, thereof is the website (“Website”) and the Web application entitled “Self-Immunity Check” (“App”) of RADHEE Disaster and Education Foundation (hereinafter “RADHEE”, “we”, “us” or “our”) having its registered office at 11 B, 11, SV Rd, Jawahar Nagar, Goregaon(W), Maharashtra 400062, India.
COLLECTION OF INFORMATION:
- In order to browse our Website and the App, you do not have to reveal your personally identifiable information. However, our web-servers will collect non-personally identifiable information such as IP address, browser versions, number of visits, time-spent on Website and the App, products viewed, etc.
- There may be occasions when our Website and/or the App would require you to provide personally identifiable information including first name and last name, residential or other address, phone or mobile number, e-mail address, gender,education, profession, medical information, etc. For example: when you (i) send RADHEE any feedback on any services; (ii) seek consultation with RADHEE (iii) subscribe to RADHEE’s news-letters, blog or receive any updates on services offered by RADHEE;(iv) partake in the questionnaire and/or the surveys.
- Please note that you are under no compulsion to provide your personal/non-personal information and any information provided by you is with your full consent, own volition and desire to provide such information.
- By accessing the Website and using the App or sharing information on the Website and the App, you permit RADHEE to use your information including personal or sensitive personal data/information as provided or may be provided to RADHEE and stored by RADHEE in electronic medium in connection with your visiting the Website and using the App or availing any services from RADHEE, etc. Thus in connection with the use of Website and the App by you, RADHEE is entitled to collect, store, analyze and even share your personal or sensitive personal data/information with its consultants, advisors or any third party to comply with the requirements of any applicable law or for any other lawful purposes.
- For avoidance of doubt, RADHEE is under no obligation to verify the source of your personal information or sensitive personal data/information and shall not be responsible for authenticity of the information provided by you. You may choose to withdraw this consent (unsubscribe) by writing an e-mail to the RADHEE. However, rendering of any assistance by RADHEE is contingent upon your continued consent to RADHEE’s usage of your personal information or sensitive personal data/information as aforesaid.
USE OF INFORMATION:
- The information so collected enables RADHEE to (i) create statistical information so as to provide results for the questionnaire(s)answered by you; (ii) age and gender for analyzing the questionnaire and reporting information accurately to you;(iii) analyze the data in the app to identify patterns and for research purpose; and (iv)keep record of the number of visits, average time spent on the Website and the App, various web-pages/ services viewed, etc. in order to improve the content of the Website and the App, and its functionality, analyze online data generated on Website and the App, to give personalized experience to the visitor, etc. and thus give the visitor an overall enriching experience on every visit.
- Occasionally RADHEE may also share with its associates, subsidiaries or reputable/trusted third parties some of the personally identifiable information to render various services to you. For example: (i) RADHEE may share the data generated on Website and the App with software developers for improving the content, responses and features of the Website and the App.
- Without prejudice to aforesaid, RADHEE also reserves its right to disclose information in order to comply with order from any governmental, judicial or quasi-judicial authorities or pursuant to requirement of law, or when RADHEE is legally advised or in order to protect RADHEE’s rights or the rights of others, to prevent harm to persons or property, to fight fraud and credit risk reduction.
- RADHEE is committed to protecting the information received from you. Reasonable technical and management practices have been put in place to protect the confidentiality, security and integrity of information received from visitor on our Website and the App and stored on our system. While we implement the above security measures on this Website and the App, you should be aware that 100% security is not always possible and therefore should be careful while using a shared computer network of computer resource. You are requested to sign off from the Website and the App when finished using a shared computer.
- The Website and the App does not use any mode of payment.
- If you are a registered user with our Website and the App, we suggest that you do not share your login-id or password with any person. We strongly recommend you to change your login password frequently.
- While accessing Website and the App, if you observe any suspicious activity on the computer resource, you are requested to change your password immediately.
- Please note that RADHEE will never send you request e-mail or call you for sharing your password. If you receive any such e-mail or call requesting password, please inform RADHEE representatives immediately by sending us an e-mail at info@ radhee.com
- Any visitor who has received an invitation to join or register on the Website and the App may choose not to receive such invitations in future by following the instructions in the e-mail invitation. If you are already a registered member/visitor, you may choose not to receive such invitations by changing your preferences by sending an email to info@ radhee.com. RADHEE will take commercially reasonable steps to implement your opt-out requests promptly, but you may still receive communications from us for up to fifteen business days as we process your request.
CHILDREN'S PRIVACY AND PARENTAL CONTROLS:
- We do not solicit any personal information from minors. If you have not completed 18 years of age, you are not authorized to use the Website and the App.
- Use of our Website and the App is available only to persons who are competent to contract under the Indian Contract Act, 1872.
- Parents should be aware that there are parental control tools available online that you can use to prevent your children from submitting information online without parental permissions or from accessing material that is harmful to minors.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless RADHEE and our subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, officers, directors, agents, contractors, licensors, service providers, subcontractors, suppliers, interns and employees, harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, made by any third-party due to or arising out of your breach of these terms or the information you incorporate by reference, or your violation of any law or the rights of a third-party.
APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION:
- Please also read the Disclaimeras set out on the Website and on the App. By accessing the Website and the App, it shall be deemed that you have read the Disclaimer and this policy and the same are acceptable and binding upon you.